Friday, May 05, 2006

gone studyin'

Today is my last day in Provo for quite a while. I'm moving onto bigger and better things. Rexburg, Idaho. Okay, so its not exactly bigger or better, but I am moving. I think that I have been in a sort of denial about moving because I didn't even start packing till a few hours ago. Now I am just procastinating by writing this post. I'm giving up free food and rent (I invested in the living at home deal), to take a killer chemistry class, english, a communications class, general psychology, religion, and a golf class. All this during the summer. I must be crazy because I'm also paying for this torture. Hopefully the golf class is worth the money. I'm hoping to become the female version of Tiger Woods, just not black. I can't change my race, but I would if I could. well, I better get to packing. Maybe after a good game of sudoku.

12 comments:

smart alec said...

how is the idaho treating you? you want to come back, i know it.

Golf is definitely fun, but quite the dificult sport if you ask me...which you didn't, but I'm telling you anyway.

Utah just isn't the same without you...

deb said...

she hasn't left, you silly. Tomorrow. I think that you should change your race if you could. Cause then you could say things like "diggity" or "coo" and not sound dumb.

dalene said...

What? And all this week I've been thinking I needed to get your schedule at Thai Chili Garden so I could come visit you at work. I've actually been storing up my Thai-food cravings for the experience. It seems like you just got here and for some reason I thought you were here for the whole summer.

Farewell.

Have fun.

Come back soon.

dalene said...

PS I loved golf class. I loved kicking boys' behinds on the golf course. Go get 'em Tiger!

Trisha said...

IT is true. The changing of race would indeed be fabulous. ready for a secret? I have always wanted to be a black girl. they are just so pretty. and then maybe i could run too.

Sister Pottymouth said...

Golf is of the devil. Just my two cents' worth. ;-)

Have fun in potato land!





P.S. Who is the long haired man?

JandB said...

the long haired man is just some weirdo guy from our singles ward. He always says the oddest things to people. think: Collins from pride and prejudice, just with long hair.

Trisha said...

Good description of the long haired man. It works for Wendy. I mean Chris. Was that his name? You know... he is two-tenths Native American.

Lorien said...

Awww. I didn't see this till too late. Shoulda come and said gbye. Well, at least you have your little G4 to keep you company. And really, if you've got that, what more do you need?

-fellow sudoku addict

(Guy is SO fast at that game)

JandB said...

i'm going to have to limit my time playing sudoku now since i'm back in school. My chem. class is going to kill me. its a 4 credit class that i have to take in half the time because its a block class. The teacher said that we should expect to spend 20-30 hours a week outside of class studying. there goes my time for a part time job.

Lorien said...

mmm. chem. spent my life in the help lab. and on the block? good luck.

Trisha said...

I hate chem. Thank goodness I don't have to do any more.