Wednesday, May 17, 2006

wednesday's list

I can't think of anything right now that deserves a top 10, so instead of wednesday's top and bottom ten, I'm just doing a Wednesday List. (aka- random thoughts circulating throughout my head)

1. sheep aren't really cuddly in real life.

2. why did glow in the dark stars get so popular?

3. music from back when is usually better than music from now.

4. I'm not a big fan of lab partners that write really slowly because then I don't get the lab done.

5. I'm pretty sure that laughing hysterically burns a lot of calories.

6. sugar pie honey bunch!

7. you know that I love you.

8. I can't help myself.

9. Reeses Puffs are delicious.

10. and nutritious!

11. milk is expensive, so is cheese.

12. maybe I'll go into the dairy business.

13. shag carpet.

14. why do people think that me and my roommate Becky R. are sisters?

15. Who would name two of their children the same name?! Duh!

16. It's not a good idea to play an intense game of basketball when you're pregnant.

17. 6.022 x 10^23 = mole.

18. "my life gets more fabulous everyday!"

19. said three times a day out loud.

20. easiest, yet most embarrasing assignment ever!

21. its hot, but windy, so it comes out pretty even.

22. country music = delightful music.

23. country = delightful.

24. thats just math.

25. rap music = c + rap music

26. rap = crap

27. thats a true statement.

28. This blog only contains fact.

29. The Colbert Report

30. Truth with a capital C.

10 comments:

Trisha said...

so that list is quite impressive. really. i would not be able to do it. the mole is also avagodro's number.

JandB said...

there is also avagadros hypothesis that says something about gases, but i can't remember exactly. i better study it because i have a chem test tomorrow.

smart alec said...

yeah, getting your gases mixed up can mean a very poopy grade....if you know what I mean.


haha, because I do

deb said...

Ali, I couldn't have put that any better myself. Number 16 made me laugh pretty hard because I imagined a pregnant woman and all these massive black NBA players. All of them wondering where the basketball has gone too, and one sly dog (probably Shaq, even though he doesn't play anymore...I don't think.) looking at the pregnant lady and thinking as hard as a professional basketball player can.

I hope I am not the only one who can see this image of hilariousness. If I am, then I am super great.

Melody said...

Becky - You're a doll! What fun to meet up with you here and thanks for saying hello on my blog. . .sounds like you're living La Vida Loca. Enjoy!

Trisha said...

ali... perhaps you shouldn't mix the terms of gases and poop. just a thought.

smart alec said...

that is a thought

plugalong said...

Actually the basketball one got me laughing too although my picture was just of a belly bouncing down the court alongside the ball...
also I agree, rap = crap. You must have gotten an A+ in math.

Sister Pottymouth said...

Sorry to say this, but rap and country rank equally for me on the crap scale. Rap music=country music=oxymorons. Student atheletes are also oxymorons.

JandB said...

julie- you must be thinking about old school country music. that does equal crap. but the new stuff is great, especially when the artist is quite handsome!