Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My 7 Sevens

7 Things I want to do before I die:

1. Live in Italy for at least a year
2. Get married in the temple
3. Go surfing
4. Own 100 pairs of cute high heels (i'm only on 10 right now)
5. Get a descent nights sleep
6. Pass Chem 105
7. Paint a picture

7 Things I cannot do:

1. A standing backflip
2. Not pop my zits
3. Sew a quilt
4. Take a shower every single day (I can take a shower every other day though)
5. See The Beatles live in concert
6. Play the harp
7. eat plain tomatoes

7 Things that attract me to my boyfriend:

1. Tall, dark, and handsome!
2. His kindness to everyone
3. always opens the door for me
4. easy to talk to
5. His sense of humor and his laugh
6. The fact that he honors the priesthood (this sounds corny, but I really like this quality)
7. his kisses!

7 Things I say often:

1. that's so lamesauce!
2. hey, whats goin' on?
3. Sorry, I can't go, I have to study (this is a new phrase that I have said mostly this semester)
4. your mom's face! (said after someone says a "your mom" joke)
5. yeah. (said like the rapper Lil' John)
6. I didn't go to BYU- Provo because I wanted to move out and plus I got a scholarship to BYU-Idaho (I repeat this phrase almost everytime someone up here at BYU-I asks where I'm from because inevidably they will ask why I didn't go to BYU-Provo)
7. shoot!

7 Books I love:

1. The DaVinci Code - even though it is so cliche to say that now.
2. Harry Potter series
3. Where the Red Fern Grows - makes me cry every time.
4. Fantastic Mr. Fox - the first book I ever really loved. I think I read it at least 10 times when I was younger.
5. Tuesdays With Moury
6. Mayo Clinic Book. I have never read it all the way through, but I love looking up diseases in it and finding out about them. I know, I know, its a weird habit.
7. SeinLanguage - one of the most hilarious books I have ever read.

7 Movies I could watch over and over again:

1. Sleepless in Seatle
2. Pride and Prejudice (the 6 hour one and the new one)
3. My dance recital DVDs
4. Tommy Boy
5. While You Were Sleeping
6. Better Off Dead
7. Fried Green Tomatoes

7 People who I would like hear 7 sevens:

1. Blogga tigga
2. Chebwecca
3. Mat6t
4. Smart Alec
5. Debboe
6. Lodown, I think you've been tagged already, but you don't have a list up yet.
7. anyone else who feels like they could make a descent 7 sevens list.

6 comments:

deb said...

Becks, how could you do such a thing to me.

I did notice a certain seven about the boy...excellent(said in a very Mr. Burns like manner).

smart alec said...

what were you thinking? Who do you think I am? Oh alright, you've convinced me. I need something to blog about anyway.

dalene said...

Becks--next time your in town for more than a few days we'll do a quilt. Then you won't be able to say "I cannot sew a quilt." (It's easy. I promise. Last summer I helped my 7 and 9 year old nephew and neice make some. You can do it!)

Trisha said...

i will do the seven sevens. do they have to be the same seven lists that you wrote or can i make up my own sevens? there are far too many sevens involved in this for my liking.

JandB said...

compulsive- i'm not so sure if anyone could teach me to sew a quilt. but, i would love to give it a try.

mama_aly said...

nice list. it's been a while.
hope all is well.