Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Little Bit About Me

Well, I'm finally complying to compulsive writers tag. It actually took me quite a while to finally come up with 5 things that people don't know about me.

1. I am a professional paper snowflake maker. I have yet to received a certificate saying that I am one, but if you ever visit my apartment, you'll see the amazingly beautiful snowflakes that my roommate and I made.

2. I have tried to watch "Revenge of the Sith" 3 times but I just keep falling asleep.

3. I have the ability to fall asleep with my hand outstretched still gripping the remote. (Once I get the remote I don't like to give it up!)

4. Last summer I went to Austria, Germany, and Venice for a short dance performance tour. It was amazing! I even took a ballet class from a gay guy named Ferry.

5. I have a broken back. Last April I went to the doctor to have him check a knee injury. I got my knee and back X-rayed and it turns out that at some point in my life I received a compound fracture to one of my vertebrae. I thought that was weird, especially since I don't remember doing anything to break my back.

I don't know too many people on this whole blogger thing, so I can just tag a couple people, but I'm going to tag, becca just and the amazing spider-man fan.

8 comments:

Eric said...

I've only watched Return of the Sith twice, in theatres and at home, yet I can't stand it!

Lorien said...

I want a snowflake for Christmas. Will you bring me one?

dalene said...

I'm sorry. I'm still giggling over #4! I'm also really mad at myself for missing "Return of the Sith" and "March of the Penguins" in theaters, but happy that I stayed awake for the entire long and late viewing of "Harry Potter 4."

I think making paper snowflakes is a lost art and an under-appreciated talent. Good on you!

Sister Pottymouth said...

You and my dad have #3 in common. One time, when I went to kiss my dad goodnight, I startled him out of a deep sleep and his hand flung out causing the remote to fly clear across the family room. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. :-)

JandB said...

Lorien: of course i'll make a snowflake for you! if will give me an excuse to make some more snowflakes.

Julie: My dad does the same thing, but i haven't yet made him throw the remote across the room. Maybe i'll get him to do that this winter. I wonder if its a genetic thing to fall asleep holding the remote?

Lyle said...

Gimme until the semseter's over and I'll see what I can do about the snowflake certificate.

mama_aly said...

Hi, Becks!

Thanks for leaving a comment in my blog.

Have a nice day! :)

Anonymous said...

I also sleep through all the Star Wars movies. I've also never been able to stay awake through any Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movies. I want a snowflake too!