Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wednesday Top/Bottom

Dominoe's

Top:
1. Free Food
2. Getting a paycheck.
3. Working with hot coworkers.
4. Free food
5. Oh, did I mention free food?

Bottom:
1. Having a stupid boss.
2. Having an ugly boss.
3. Being forced to wave a stupid pizza sign on the corner.
4. Washing trays.
5. Getting paid minimum wage.
6. Working with annoying people.
7. Getting chastised for not tucking in my shirt when everyone else's shirt is untucked.
8. Admitting to people that I worked at Dominoe's.


As you can see, my top list is much shorter than my bottom list. Also, I would like to note that it took about twice as long to come up with the top list for things about Dominoe's than it did for me to write my bottom list. Coming up with crappy things about working at Dominoe's came very easily to me. Just so you know, I quit my job at Dominoe's, but that's a story for another post.

6 comments:

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

You got to wave the five-buck sign? Awesome! Do you ever get to wear the Little Caesar suit?

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Whoops, I got Dominoes confused for Little Caesar’s. Now that makes it all the more impressive that you get(got) free food, because Little Caesar’s practically gives their pizza-esque globs of dough away.

JandB said...

oh, i worked that sign. Actually that was probably one of the better parts of the job because that meant that i didn't have to work in the store and deal with my annoying manager.

by the way rob, you owe me an email. i mean, come on, whats the deal?

Lorien said...

Work it, girl! The sign waving guy on the corner of 5th and Bulldog has given my family endless minutes of entertainment and joy. (at his expense, of course!) Did you listen to music while you wiggled it?

JandB said...

oh, of course i listened to music. it was the only way that i got through it. I also would sing along to it too. so i looked like an absolute moron and made plenty of people laugh.

Lorien said...

Ah, character building moments.