Sunday, September 25, 2005

Craziness ensues

The title of this post is definitely the story of my life. So for this semester I'm living in Kensington apartments. Turns out that I'm in the same ward as my ex-boyfriend, Chris. I didn't even know he was going to be in Idaho this semester so I didn't worry about where I was going to live. Yeah, he's in Idaho, and he's in my ward. Then for devotional I always sit with my roommates, but of course we sit with Chris's roommates too because we're all friends. So Chris and his new girlfriend sit there too. Weird!
I didn't think this could get any worse, but apparently it could. Today Chris's roommate Tyler came over to visit with my FHE brother, Phil. He said that he was going to be my home teacher. I was pretty excited about that because Tyler's a cool guy and not too bad looking. Then he told me the great news:

"Chris is my partner."

I was shocked! I didn't really know what to say to the fact that my ex is going to be my home teacher. How crazy is that. Now I have to talk to him and have friendly conversation with him every month. I just told Tyler that I would be okay with it. But in my head I was thinking, "could life be any crappier?" Life didn't just give me a lemon, but it squirted me in the eye with it!

5 comments:

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

And as if the boyfriend thing isn’t enough, you got jerks posting ads on your blog.

JandB said...

I know! Those jerks! If only I could do something to their website, but I'm not what you call smart with computers.

Lorien said...

I love you! You never know when your past is gonna sneak up behind you and bite you in the butt. Sometime I'll tell you about my past, but maybe not in a public forum. Or did I already?

Lorien said...

Oh, and I love this line!

-- Life didn't just give me a lemon, but it squirted me in the eye with it!--

so, are we still supposed to try to make lemonade with eye-lemon juice?

Kactiguy said...

It has been a really long time. Don't you think we deserve some kind of hometeaching/dating/school/what's up with Becky update?