Wednesday, August 17, 2005

You stupid teacher

Okay, so I'm in the middle of this ridiculously long test for my Anatomy/Physiology class. First let me explain about my stupid teacher.

1. He pretty much is just stupid, but I guess I should explain more.
2. He tries to be funny, but everyone just looks at him and are confused at why he is saying such stupid crap.
3. I don't think he really knows anything about this subject. All he does is read out the textbook. I don't even know why I went to class in the first place.
4. He's fat. nuf said.
5. he's ugly.

So I guess those last two weren't really that fair to him, but life's not fair. So anyways, I'm trying to take this test and I feel like a moron because I don't know anything about what the questions are asking. Then I remember that the reason I don't know is because we didn't even discuss a single flipping thing on these two chapters in class. Plus this is supposed to be our final!!! He's such a doofus. Well I guess I should get back to my dumb test because if I don't do well on it I think I'm going to fail the class. That would pretty much suck because this is a class for my major. (health science).

7 comments:

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Health Science, eh? Just remember what Coach Cusick taught you and you’ll be fine.

JandB said...

too bad i didn't have Coach Cusick. crap, now i'm definately going to fail because the word on the street is that Cusick was a 'great' teacher.

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Which street is that, the one where showing What About Bob is considered educational?

M said...

Right now I'm stuck in my room because you and you're friends are in the family room. You had better be grateful for the sacrifice I'm making for you guys to stay here.

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Aww, thanks Mat6t.

JandB said...

bud: you know you had no right to complain about me and my roommates crashing at the house because i did give you some of my delicous food.

Rob: just wondering what your email address is?

The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

Oh, it's very orginal: robmagleby@gmail.com